Thursday, May 24, 2018

Ash and Quill (The Great Library #3)

Ash and Quill (The Great Library #3)Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book from Netgalley.
I enjoyed this book quite a bit. It was fun to read and hard to put down. Going with all of the characters on the next part of their journey was exciting. My only real complaint would be the secrecy with which the characters made their plans. They would decide it was best to leave some friends in the dark about big decisions and plans for their own good. But the reader was also left out of the loop. While that created a great deal of suspense, it also made it more difficult to follow along as the action unfolded, because the reader couldn't tell if things were going according to plan or falling apart. If I could change anything in the book, that would be it.
I would recommend this book and will have a hard time waiting for the next one.


View all my reviews

No comments: