Monday, June 17, 2024

Review: Two Twisted Crowns

Two Twisted Crowns Two Twisted Crowns by Rachel Gillig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book.
I loved this book! I was very eager to read the sequel to One Dark Window, and this book definitely did not disappoint. The storytelling style was a bit different from the first book, so it took a few chapters for me to get used to it, but once I did, the narrative flowed well and I really enjoyed getting to know the other characters. I had a very hard time putting the book down, once the book was over I was truly satisfied with the events of the story, the journey of the characters, and how everything ended. I would highly recommend this series to anyone who loves a good dark gothic fantasy series.

View all my reviews

No comments: