Monday, June 17, 2024

Review: Emily Wilde’s Map of the Otherlands

Emily Wilde’s Map of the Otherlands Emily Wilde’s Map of the Otherlands by Heather Fawcett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book.
I loved this second installment in the series! It was just a bit different in tone from the first book, but that did not diminish my enjoyment at all. The character growth of Emily, Wendell, and their relationship was very well done. I did not want to put the book down, and even found myself wanting to yell at Emily a little bit for some of the choices and decisions she made--and then was saying "I told you so!" right along with Wendell.
This was a fun story in a delightful series, and I cannot wait to read more about Emily and her adventures with the Fair Folk!

View all my reviews

No comments: