Monday, June 17, 2024

Review: Trust Her

Trust Her Trust Her by Flynn Berry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book.
This was an interesting book. I cannot say that I am extremely familiar with the actual political climate or factual issues in Northern Ireland, but this book did offer a perspective on anyone living in a time of civil conflict. Tessa and her sister Marion (and their mother) seem to be almost disengaged from their reality, but perhaps that is a commentary on how they have become accustomed to violence in their lives. I did not realize that this was a sequel to Northern Spy. I did not have much trouble following the story, but if I'd read the first book, this one might have had a bit more emotional depth. It was a good book. I'm not sure if I'd recommend it or not. I certainly wouldn't go into it expecting a great deal of suspense or "espionage" or anything of that nature.

View all my reviews

No comments: