Friday, August 20, 2021

Review: Rock Paper Scissors

Rock Paper Scissors Rock Paper Scissors by Alice Feeney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book.
I just loved this book. I just loved it.
It was very well-written and I could not put it down. The author did a great job of creating an aura of suspense and tension without any real obvious or overt threats to the main characters. The story was told from the points of view of three different people, and the things that were related through each character revealed just enough to keep the story going but left enough questions to keep the reader guessing.
I will admit that I went into this book expecting a huge twist, so I started looking for clues by Chapter 3. I DID guess what was going on very early, but that in no way took away from my enjoyment of the book--in fact, it added to it! Having my suspicions and always looking for little tidbits to support or refute my theory was a lot of fun and made my reading even richer.
I would definitely, absolutely, totally recommend this book!

View all my reviews

No comments: