Thursday, August 19, 2021

Review: Just My Luck

Just My Luck Just My Luck by Adele Parks
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book.
I was not a fan of this book. It had a great premise, but the execution was lacking. It began from the viewpoint of two of the characters, but in the middle jumped to the viewpoint of several other characters, then went back to the original two, then added others at the end. It took me out of the story. The way the author jumped back in forth in time also made me feel like I was missing out on important events and others were being rushed through. There were also very few likable characters. I know the author was trying to get the point across that money changes people, but this seemed a kind of clunky was to do that.

View all my reviews

No comments: