Thursday, August 19, 2021

Review: The Night Hawks

The Night Hawks The Night Hawks by Elly Griffiths
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book.
I have been wanting to read a book from this series for a while, but this was the first one I have read. Knowing that, I went into it a bit hesitantly, because often when jumping in mid-series, a new reader can feel lost or like things are going over his or her head. I did not have this problem at all, however, and felt like I was getting just the right amount of backstory explanations, combined with things also being left vague enough to make me want to read other books.
I also enjoyed the characters and the story. The combination of lives of the various people tasked with trying to help solve the mystery and the actual plot itself was very interesting. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys mysteries and history/archaeology, and I look forward to reading more books in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments: