Thursday, August 19, 2021

Review: Finlay Donovan Is Killing It

Finlay Donovan Is Killing It Finlay Donovan Is Killing It by Elle Cosimano
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book.
This was a fun book to read. It was a light, easy, quick read and very entertaining. The reader had to suspend belief a little bit, but I do not think this was intended to be a gritty, hard-hitting novel about the Russian mob or professional hitmen. It was a book about a heroine who was easy to identify with and root for, despite all of the questionable decisions she makes throughout the book. Finlay was a great protagonist and I really enjoyed reading about her, including all of the problems with her ex-husband, job, love life, and mistaken identity. I would love to see more adventures with Finlay and Vero.

View all my reviews

No comments: