Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Review: Blindsighted

Blindsighted Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a good read! I enjoyed the characters and the plot. There were quite a few gory details, but that goes along with the nature of the crimes in the book. I didn't always agree with the characters and the decisions they were making in their personal lives (they seemed to keep getting mad at each other for very stupid things, and then acting like serious issues shouldn't be that big of a deal), but I did like the way the mystery unfolded. I had a pretty good guess as to who the culprit was, but that did not take away from my ability to follow along with the end of the story. I would definitely read more books in the Grant County series.

View all my reviews

No comments: