Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Invisible Girl


Invisible GirlInvisible Girl by Lisa Jewell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book. I thoroughly enjoyed this book! I could not--and didn't want to--put it down. We know a girl is missing. We don't know what happened to her, or who all was involved. There are several potential "suspects," and it is very intriguing to read along and try to unravel the clues. Saffyre is a great character, and as the book moved to its conclusion I was really rooting for her, and I was worried about what had happened to her. Owen was really interesting as well. The character development for everyone was great. Even the ending seemed perfect. Some of the content, especially the "intel" stuff, might not be for everyone, but I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys suspense, mysteries, and thrillers.


View all my reviews

No comments: