Monday, September 28, 2020

Hush (Hush: #1)

Hush (Hush, #1)Hush by Dylan Farrow
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book.
I tried to like this book, but I could not figure out this book. In the beginning I felt I had a handle on what was going on, the world the author was trying to create, and the challenges Shae was facing. But once Shae left her home to try to find answers and her place in the world, the book seemed to become a completely different story. Everything took a sharp turn and I felt completely confused. Things began to happen that didn't make much sense, and the world the author was creating felt very different from the world in the beginning of the book. Character development really took a back-seat, and I didn't have much of a connection to the characters. When I put the book down I did not want to pick it back up. I did not enjoy this book and would not recommend it.


View all my reviews

No comments: