Friday, July 3, 2020

The Mountains Wild

The Mountains WildThe Mountains Wild by Sarah Stewart Taylor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I would give this book a 4.5! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. The mystery, as well as the setting, drew me in and I did not want to put the book down. The characters were great and I felt as though I really knew them all. I was continually guessing as to what could have really happened to the missing girls, and I certainly did not see the ending coming.
This was not a perfect book--there were a couple of things I might have changed, and I do wish a little bit of the final reveal could have been fleshed out just a bit, but it absolutely did not take away from my enjoyment of the book. I feel like this could be a series on TV or Netflix. I would love to watch these characters, the way they interacted with each other, and the way they worked to solve the mystery and do their jobs.
I finished the book feeling very satisfied, yet hoping the author would turn these characters into a series. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who likes mysteries, suspense, thrillers, or anyone who loves Ireland!


View all my reviews

No comments: