Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The Forgotten Kingdom (The Lost Queen Trilogy: #2)

The Forgotten Kingdom (The Lost Queen Trilogy, #2)The Forgotten Kingdom by Signe Pike
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book.
I enjoyed the second installment of this series a great deal more than I did the first. This book was interesting, the addition of other characters and their points of view really added to the story, and the action really drew me in.
The fact that the focus was taken off of Languoreth and the voices of different characters were mixed in added a richness to this book that was missing in the first. I also really liked the "new" characters that could be recognized from Arthurian legend. I am glad that I decided to go ahead and read the next book in this series and am now eagerly awaiting the final book.


View all my reviews

No comments: