Friday, October 8, 2021

Review: The Love Hypothesis

The Love Hypothesis The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book.
I enjoyed this book. It was a fun read about two people who pretend to date each other (one of my favorite tropes) and what ensues as their feelings grow and their relationship begins to become real. The characters were well-drawn out and the story moved along at a believable pace. Olive and Adam were each compelling and relatable and it was easy to root for them. I enjoyed the academic setting, and it was clear that the author knew what she was talking about as she described the situations that arose in a post-grad science department. I also liked how everything moved along in a realistic fashion. It was more interesting and more realistic to see things unfold slowly than watch "insta-love" happen. And I was never quite sure how everything was going to end up; and I liked it that way! I would absolutely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys contemporary romance, the "fake-relationship" trope, or just a good romance novel!

View all my reviews

No comments: